The Schnabel building on the northwest corner of the Erath County courthouse square will receive a historical marker from the Texas Historical Commission during a ceremony at 3 p.m. Sunday. Built by F.A. Schnabel in 1897, the building served as a drugstore and pharmacy for almost 100 years. Subsequent owners included Swan Richardson, Daniel and Louise D’Arcy, Bill Riddick, John Baker, and finally Eckerd Drug Company. The dedication program will begin at the downtown plaza, then conclude at the marker itself, located at the corner of Washington and Belknap streets. Refreshments and visitation will follow the ceremony and the public is invited to attend.