Lux Nail Spa is a repeat winner in the E-T's Best of Erath competition in the category of Best Nail Salon. The E-T sat down with manager, Annie Nguyen, to talk about what makes Lux unique
Here are some things we learned about Erath County’s favorite nail salon.
1. Lux Nail Spa received the Best of Erath award for the Best Nail Salon in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
2. Lux opened in May 2016.
3. Lux offers a variety of services including manicures, pedicures, eyelash extensions, facials and makeup services.
4. They have complimentary drinks including water and soft drinks. And for those 21 and older, they offer margaritas, wine, mimosas and champagne.
5. Lux has 16 nail techs and employees.
6. For nails, they do several different types of shapes including coffin, – otherwise known as ballerina – stiletto, round and square.
7. Pricing for nails or a pedicure starts between $20-$25. Pedicures can go up to $60. With nails, the price depends on the shape and design.
8. One quality that makes Lux unique is that they keep the shop clean and they hire good technicians.
9. Another unique quality is that they have great customer service.
“We qualify our work,” Nguyen said. “If customers are not happy with their service, they always can come back and we can do it for free in about a week. Usually, we don’t ask. We don’t question or anything. We just redo it.”
10. Lux’s hours of operation are 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 11 a.m.-5 p.m. on Sunday.