An Erath County grand jury indicted a 23-year-old man for leaving the scene of an accident in October that left a Dublin woman dead.
Raul Jimenez was indicted Wednesday for the second degree felony offense punishable by two to 20 years in prison. He is accused of running over and killing Dublin resident Isabel Macias, a young mother with several children, in a late night accident on FM 219.
Jimenez reportedly fled the scene and was arrested a short time later after authorities found his abandoned vehicle.
District Attorney Alan Nash declined to comment on the case or say how or if Jimenez and Macias knew each other.
Jimenez was originally charged with intoxication manslaughter. He is being held at the Erath County Jail on a $500,000 bond.
Others indicted Wednesday include:
• Eddy Earl Brewer Jr. for burglary of a building (enhanced), a state jail felony.
• Joe Michael Duncan for burglary of a habitation (with intent to commit robbery), a first degree felony.
• Jessica Nicole Fenwick for burglary of a building, a state jail felony.
• Chris Estella Frausto-Oliver for two counts of abandoning or endangering a child, a state jail felony.
• Hunter Ryan Hall for theft of a firearm, a state jail felony.
• Mistie Faye Mayes for burglary of a building, a state jail felony.
• Tyler Glen Pearson for possession of a substance, a state jail felony.
• Walter Byron Sexton for possession of a substance, a state jail felony.
• Anthony Dwayne Stein for theft (enhanced), a state jail felony.
• Tammy Leeann Sturtevant for evading arrest, a third degree felony.
• Patrick Leon Wallace for possession of a substance, a second degree felony.
• Timothy James Wilson for two counts of forgery, a third degree felony.