An Erath County grand jury indicted 12 individuals Wednesday including a man accused of committing numerous burglaries and a woman charged with identity theft.
Johnathan Clopp, 31, was indicted on two counts of burglary of a habitation (enhanced), unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and theft.
Clopp was arrested in August in connection with a five-day crime spree that allegedly involved six incidents.
“Through the investigation and eyewitness reports we were able to tie one suspect - Johnathan Clopp - to all the crimes,” Sgt. Investigator Ben Moore told the E-T in a previous interview.
Clopp reportedly moved an RV to property owned by one of his victims. When authorities searched the RV they discovered numerous stolen items inside including tools, dishes and air conditioning units.
Clopp is being held at the Erath County Jail on a $100,000 bond.
The grand jury also indicted 44-year-old Cathy Fenwick with fraudulent use of identifying information, a first degree felony.
Fenwick was arrested at her home in July after investigators said they executed a search warrant and found approximately 500 pieces of identifying information consisting of Social Security cards, various dates of births, addresses, birth certificates, checkbooks, credit cards, identification cards and drivers licenses with various names.
Police said the items are allegedly connected to burglaries from Parker, Hood, Palo Pinto, Tarrant, Dallas and Erath counties.
Fenwick remains incarcerated at the Erath County Jail held on a $65,000 bond.
Others indicted include:
• Ashlee Nichole Bays, driving while intoxicated (third or more offense), a third degree felony.
• Jessica Nicole Fenwick, forgery, a state jail felony.
• Justin William Fuller, burglary of a habitation (enhanced), a first degree felony.
• Kayleen Phelps, possession of child pornography and sexual performance by a child, both third degree felonies.
• Rickey Hayden Lusty, manufacture or delivery of a controlled substance, a first degree felony.
• Ruben David Rodriguez, possession of a substance (enhanced), a third degree felony.
• Christopher Scott Spencer, theft, a state jail felony.
• Jeremy Dalton Stambaugh, burglary of a habitation, a first degree felony.