An Erath County grand jury indicted 11 people Thursday including two men and a woman suspected of repeatedly breaking into a neighbor’s house over the course of a month.
Rachel Tatum, 37, Brandon Davenport, 45, and Mason Farquhar, 21, were arrested by the Erath County Sheriff’s Office in July after a Dublin resident reported that a home he used as a storage building had been burglarized.
“The landowner had surveillance cameras on his property and captured photos of the suspects,” Sgt. Investigator Ben Moore told the E-T at the time of the arrest. “They were perfect pictures.”
The trio allegedly stole a number of items from the neighbor’s house including a TV, furniture and guns.
Davenport, Tatum and Farquhar were each indicted on two counts of burglary of a building, a state jail felony, and remain incarcerated at the Erath County Jail.
Others indicted include:
• Miguel Cervantes, evading arrest (with a vehicle), a 3rd degree felony.
• James Tyler Gardner, theft, burglary of a building and possession of a controlled substance, all state jail felonies.
• Rickey Hayden Lusty, manufacture or delivery of a substance, a 1st degree felony.
• Travis Wayne Norman, assault (family violence), a 3rd degree felony.
• Jose Antonio Reynoso, indecency with a child, a 2nd degree felony.
• Lyndon Blaine Robertson, assault (family violence), a 3rd degree felony.
• Kara Michelle Traweek, manufacture or delivery of a substance, a 1st degree felony.
• Christopher Lee Willingham, unauthorized use of a vehicle, a state jail felony.