The time for the Stephenville Economic Development Authority, or SEDA, meeting has been set for 9 a.m. Monday, July 25, in the Training Room at Stephenville City Hall located at 298 W. Washington Street.
On the agenda for consideration and possible action by the SEDA Board:
• Texas Workforce Commission Workforce Development Grant in the amount of $10,000 to benefit the Skills Development Fund Grant and courses at Ranger College.
• A $650 grant to Erath County for infrastructure improvements at the Courthouse Square.
• Contract with the law firm of Brown Hoffmeister, LLP to represent SEDA in legal matters.
• Professional services agreement for SEDA Website and Logo design.
• Approval of policy documents: Conflict of Interest Policy and Verification and Operating Policy.
• Discuss FY 2016-2017 Budget.