• June 2, 2015

Community helps family whose home was lost in Christmas fire - Stephenville Empire-Tribune | Stephenville, TX | News, Sports, Lifestyles: News

Community helps family whose home was lost in Christmas fire

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Wednesday, January 2, 2013 9:04 am

It's been a little more than a week since the Galvan family lost everything in a fire Christmas morning. In that week the family has been blessed by a community that has done what they can to help.

"We've been blessed in that the family has gotten so much," said Anna Balderas, the wife of one of the Galvan's sons. "The people of this community have really stepped up and done everything they can to help."

Subscription Required

An online service is needed to view this article in its entirety. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

You must login to view the full content on this page.

Thank you for reading 7 free articles on our site. You can come back at the end of your 30-day period for another 7 free articles, or you can purchase a subscription at this time and continue to enjoy valuable local news and information. If you need help, please contact our office at 254-965-3124. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

More about

More about

  • Discuss

Welcome to the discussion.

Online poll

Loading…

Copyright 2014, Powered by GateHouse Media, LLC.

Close/Open Ad