E-T Staff Report
The Erath County Commissioners Court meets Monday at 9 a.m. in the Commissioners’ Courtroom at the Courthouse in Stephenville. In addition to items of regular business, the court will consider and/or approve the following:
• Presentation of Preliminary Plat for Ranch Hills Ranch Subdivision
• Consider and/or approve election contracts
• Precinct 2 to accept roads in Equestrian Estates
• Truck replacement for wrecked fire truck
• Precinct 3 requests permission to sell road groom on Gov Deals
• Precinct 4 requests permission to push fence line at the john Smith property on CR 168 and permission to remove fill dirt for the Wofford property on CR 419
• Extending contract with First Financial Bank.
A special meeting will be follow at 10 a.m. to consider and/or approve the Preliminary Plat for Bar M Subdivision.