An Erath County grand jury indicted 10 individuals Wednesday on a variety of offenses including a woman charged with intoxication assault, a third-degree felony.
Katrina Kay Winnie, 59, was arrested in July 2010 after allegedly striking a bicyclist competing in the Firecracker 100 bike race.
Winnie allegedly had a controlled substance in her system when she got behind the wheel of a Dodge pickup and struck the female bicyclist from behind on Highway 6, just east of Dublin High School.
The woman suffered serious injuries and was transported by CareFlight to a Fort Worth hospital.
Erath County District Attorney Jason Cashon said if convicted, Winnie faces two to 10 years in prison.
Cashon said the victim suffers from long-term effects sustained in the accident.
Others indicted include:
• James Michael Bailey, 37, driving while intoxicated (third or more offense), a third-degree felony.
• Nicole Rose Baker, 20, criminal mischief, a state jail felony.
• Randal Louis Coleman, 46, possession of a substance in penalty group 1, a state jail felony.
• Paul James Grudzien, 62, possession of marijuana (five pounds or less, but more than four ounces), a second-degree felony.
• Roy Johnson Martin, 50, driving while intoxicated (third or more offense), a third-degree felony.
• Jose Fedensio Mata, 32, failure to comply with registration requirements, a third-degree felony.
• Ricky Olvera, 18, unauthorized use of a vehicle, a state jail felony.
• Theresa Marie Randolph, 45, possession of a substance in penalty group 1, a state jail felony.
• Johnny Lee Tuell, Jr., 28, manufacture or delivery of a controlled substance in penalty group 1 (enhanced), a first-degree felony.