• Erath County Farm Bureau will host its annual meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall at City Limits. Members should RSVP at (254) 965-7861.
• Craig D. Hillis will give a presentation on the power of popular song in Texas and American Culture at 2:30 p.m. in Tarleton’s Fine Arts Center workshop theater. The public is invited to attend.
• The Tarleton Area Amateur Radio Club meets at 7 p.m. in room 103 in the science building at Tarleton.
• Story Hour will be held at 10:30 a.m. at the Stephenville Public Library. “Fall” into the pumpkin patch is the topic.
• “Game on” from 4:30-6 p.m. at the Stephenville Public Library for ages 10-17. Attendees must have a library card to participate in the Wii and board games. Snacks will be served.
• The SHS Band Fans will meet at 6 p.m. inside the band hall for their monthly meeting.• The Selden Triangle Club will meet at 7 p.m. Everyone is invited to the pot luck, please bring a covered dish. The group meets at the Selden Community Center.
• The Selden Triangle Club meets 7 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month. Everyone is invited, please bring a covered dish for pot luck. The group meets at the Selden Community Center.
• Genealogy help with Eloise Horak from 10 a.m.-noon at the Stephenville Public Library.
• The Outback Group of Narcotics Anonymous meets at 7 p.m. at the Erath Excels Building, located at 6420 South US Highway 377, between Stephenville and Dublin.
• Story Hour will be held at 2 p.m. at the Stephenville Public Library. “Fall” into the pumpkin patch is the topic.
• The Stephenville Public Library will host a pajama party at 6:20 p.m. There will be stories, music and crafts. Wear your pajamas and bring your pillow and blanket.
• Friends of the Stephenville Public Library will host a presale on books for members from 6-8 p.m. at the Senior Citizens Center. Refreshments will be served.
• Three Way Elementary School PTF will have its Fall Festival from 6-8 p.m. in the school gymnasium. There will be game, food and a silent auction. The school is located 10 miles on US Highway 67 toward Glen Rose. The public is invited to attend.
• The Stephenville Public Library will host a book sale from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. at the Senior Citizens Center.
• The Bluff Dale Fall Festival will be held from 5:30-8 p.m. at the Bluff Dale School.
• The Bluff Dale Masonic Lodge will host its semi-annual fish fry from 4-7 p.m. The cost is $8 and includes a drink and dessert.
• The 13th Annual North Texas Skywatch Star Party will be held at Lake Mineral Wells State Park, approximately 50 miles west of Fort Worth. This family friendly star party is hosted by Lake Mineral Wells State Park, Mike Hibbs of Tarleton State University and Tarrant County College. For more information, call Hibbs at (254) 968-9150 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
•Turnbow-Higgs American Legion Post 240 and Auxiliary Unit 240 will hold their regular meeting at 7 p.m. Veterans are invited to attend.
• VFW Post 9181 and Ladies Auxiliary will host their monthly meeting at 7 p.m. A meal will be served at 6 p.m. Anyone who served in a war zone is invited to attend. New members are welcome.
• The Erath County Bar Association is hosting the third annual estate planning seminar from 9 a.m.-noon on the second floor of the Erath County Courthouse. The free event will give the public an opportunity to ask questions about wills, trusts, estate planning and probate. Refreshments will be provided.