SAN ANTONIO (AP) — A SeaWorld San Antonio employee has died after apparently being accidentally shocked while working on a heating and air conditioning unit.
Police say 49-year-old Ricardo Corpus died in the rooftop accident.
Officer Matt Porter says another employee heard a sound and saw smoke from the area where Corpus had been working.
SeaWorld issued a statement of condolences following Saturday's incident in an employee area. Park officials say no guests or animals were involved.
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is based in Orlando, Fla.